handleips=new RegExp(handleips, "i")
alert("Your IP has been banned from this site. Redirecting...")
- Courier: All products are shipped FOB from our dock via UPS, Fed Ex, USPS, or freight carrier unless shipping account is provided by customer.
- Visual damage: Note on the Bill of Lading (B.O.L.) the damage and the extent of damage. Contact the freight company and start the process to file a claim. Damage not noted is considered a delivery free and clear by the freight company.
- Concealed damage: There is a 15 calendar day claim period for any concealed damage. Freight should be inspected at time of delivery to include any suspected damages. Contact the freight company and start the process to file a claim.
- Shortages: All shortages should be reported within 5 days of receipt. If shortages are known at time of receipt, this must be indicated on the B.O.L.
- Partials: Partial shipments must be authorized by customer in writing prior to initial shipment. Customers are responsible for all freight charges, duties, taxes, VAT, and other related charges on all shipments.