- Credit card: We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Purchasers bear all costs associated with a disputed credit card charge which results in action from ITS’ merchant account provider, otherwise known as “chargebacks”. Purchases made by credit card will include a 3% convenience fee.
- COD: A fee of up to $15.00 will apply to your order (may not be available for all customers).
- Check/Wire Transfer: A Proforma invoice is issued, which includes shipping & handling, to send us a check by mail/carrier or wire transfer ($50 wire fee applies). If you include your shipping account number freight will be billed collect.
- Credit terms:
- International: Terms are not available for international customers
- Domestic: Terms are not available on the first order for new customers. Initial order must be placed by the methods listed above. You may apply for NET 30 terms after initial order by filling out the ITS Credit Reference Form. Note: Net30 terms means all invoices must be paid in full 30 days from the date of invoice. Accounts that are paid late, after 30 days, on 2 consecutive invoices will be re-evaluated for terms and may be required to pre-pay, regardless of the size of the order.
Filling your order:
- Minimum order: Our minimum order for all products is $100 for resellers and $200 for end users. This does not apply to first time orders, evaluation orders, or orders for Full Arsenic/Well Driller kits/meter kits. A handling charge of $20.00 will be applicable for subsequent orders that do not meet the minimum order. End users can avoid this charge by placing orders through the ITS, Inc. website, sensafe.com. Pool Check™ products can only be purchased in cases of 12 units.
- Pricing: All pricing provided by ITS is valid for 30 days and subject to change without notice. If the amount you pay for an item is obviously incorrect, regardless of whether it is an error in a price posted on the ITS site or otherwise communicated to you, then we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel your order and refund to you the amount that you paid.
- Shelf Life: Shelf life varies with each product and is based upon the date the product is manufactured, not the ship date. Consult with your product manager prior to ordering to determine the exact shelf life of products being shipped to you.
- Expediting: Products that are in stock can be shipped within 24 hours for a $20.00 rush fee. To be able to send a product same day, we have to receive your order before 12:00 PM EST. If received after 12:00PM EST, we will ship it the next day.
- Drop shipping: Orders can be drop shipped—shipping to a location other than your standard bill-to or ship-to address—for a $10.00 fee.
- Lead time: All in-stock standard products are shipped within 5 business days. Lead times for products not in stock, orders of 10 or more cases, and private label orders will be quoted on a per-order basis.
- Credit card: Lead time starts when we receive you credit card information. Domestic credit card orders will be processed the day we ship your product.
- Wire transfer: Lead time starts when we receive your wire transfer in our bank account.
- Check: Lead time starts when your check clears our bank account.
- Courier: All products are shipped FOB from our dock via UPS, Fed Ex, USPS, or freight carrier unless shipping account is provided by customer.
- Visual damage: Note on the Bill of Lading (B.O.L.) the damage and the extent of damage. Contact the freight company and start the process to file a claim. Damage not noted is considered a delivery free and clear by the freight company.
- Concealed damage: There is a 15 calendar day claim period for any concealed damage. Freight should be inspected at time of delivery to include any suspected damages. Contact the freight company and start the process to file a claim.
- Shortages: All shortages should be reported within 5 days of receipt. If shortages are known at time of receipt, this must be indicated on the B.O.L.
- Partials: Partial shipments must be authorized by customer in writing prior to initial shipment. Customers are responsible for all freight charges, duties, taxes, VAT, and other related charges on all shipments.
- ITS, Inc. will gladly replace any defective merchandise and cover all shipping costs. Please notify us immediately to make arrangements. Errors must be reported within 5 days after receipt of product.
- Product returns will only be accepted upon prior written approval from ITS, Inc. Each request for return will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Product may be returned for credit less shipping charges and a 20% restocking fee within 30 days from the date of shipment. Product must be in original container and in undamaged condition. No cash or check refunds, only credit towards future orders. Custom or private labeled product is not returnable.
- All returns must be in writing and require an authorization from ITS, Inc. Product will be shipped with Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) Form to ITS, Inc. freight pre-paid within 20 days of the authorization. Return will not be accepted after 20 days or if freight is not prepaid.
- Industrial Test Systems, Inc. reserves the right to issue final determination regarding all returns. The terms and conditions of sale set forth here take precedence over all previous arrangements or agreements without exception.
- Industrial Test Systems, Inc. offers to replace, or refund the purchase price of, any product that it manufactures, or has manufactured for it, in defective condition, or that, as sold by ITS, does not meet ITS-specified performance standards. This is the exclusive remedy for loss of profits and for damages of any nature, including indirect, special and consequential, relating to any such products.